We are pleased to announce that we will resume seeing patients on May 4, 2020. We will be notifying our patients of the rescheduling process through phone, text, and email. If you have an existing appointment for the week of May 4th and beyond, please keep that appointment. We are having to reschedule a large number of our patients, and we ask for your patience, understanding, and kindness as we attempt to provide the best orthodontic care possible. We will continue to follow sanitation protocol for COVID-19. Please see the instructions below for attending your appointment.
PATIENT ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS
We are so excited to be able to serve our patients again. We have made some changes to our operating procedures to help create a safe environment for our patients and our team.
Before the appointment:
1. Please text/call us upon arrival. Patients only are allowed in the office. Parents must wait in the car. New patients and patients that require assistance may have one parent accompany them and they will be seated in a private room.
2. We will be available to inform the patient/parent about progress or answer any questions by phone.
3. All patients will be subject to a wellness screening including temperature checks and oral rinses.
4. We ask that our patients wear face coverings when they enter the office.
5. We ask that our patients brush their teeth and wash their hands prior to arriving at the office. We will be suspending the tooth brushing station in our office.
Arrival at office:
1. A clinical assistant will meet the patient in the waiting room.
2. We will ask wellness screening questions.
3. Temperature check <100 degrees.
4. Escort patient to their treatment chair.
5. Oral rinse with peroxide solution.
6. We ask that the patient wear their face covering until they are observed.
7. Assistant will escort patient out after treatment.
8. A front office assistant will call to reschedule, and they will be available to collect payment at this time.
What Else Are We Doing?
1. PPE for team members- Masks, gloves, face shields, etc.
2. Setup to allow for social distancing
3. Suspension of our tooth brushing area
4. Counters have been cleared of all nonessential removable items
5. We have removed all removable items from the waiting room
6. Enhanced cleaning/disinfecting of office surfaces and common areas
7. Plexiglass barriers for our front office
8. Orthodontic supplies and appliances have been pre-packaged in a sterile environment
Welcome to Moore & Bodine Orthodontics, where we have been creating beautiful smiles for children, teens, and adults since 1982. Dr. Stan Parker and Dr. Cody Moore are dedicated to giving you the most current orthodontic treatment in order to ensure you have a functional bite along with the beautiful smile you deserve!
With three office locations in Waxahachie, Midlothian, and Hillsboro, Texas, our first-rate team welcomes you with open arms to a fun, family-oriented, and professional environment where you feel like one of our family. At our office, which serves patients from Ellis County, Hill County, and beyond, we don’t believe in cookie-cutter service. Our mission is to get to know our patients so that we can offer them the most personalized treatment possible. Our leading-edge services include both metal and clear braces, as well as Invisalign®.
The combination of personalized treatment and quality care has made us the largest orthodontic practice in both Ellis and Hill counties. Because we know that our patients have busy schedules, we offer before and after school appointments, and also offer early-morning appointments, starting at 6:30 a.m., on Thursdays.
Call us today for a complimentary evaluation for yourself or a member of your family. Our friendly front office staff will look forward to helping you schedule a new patient exam, explaining your insurance benefits, and answering any questions you may have.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!